5 billion YouTube videos are viewed daily. Unless you’re there, you’re missing out.
Video content has been taking over the internet over the last decade, with YouTube grabbing a majority of the views. There’s no better way to reach your target audience than with video content. The key, of course, is to create videos that are relevant, compelling, and engaging to your audience! So take a look at some tips and best practices for better engagement:
- Know Your Customers -To make the right kind of videos for your audience, you need to know their needs and preferences. For instance, you could create a Buyer Persona, which is when you create a fictional personality for what your typical consumer audience looks like. It’s easier to visualize what “Anna” would like than trying to figure out what interest a group of people.”
- Recruit Your Customers for Video Testimonials -People are increasingly looking at online reviews to decide whether or not to buy a product or service. Video testimonials are even more persuasive than ones that are written and, according to Virtuets, the retention rate for videos is 95%, while it’s only 12% for text. So, ask satisfied customers to make a short video testimonial for your business.
- Create How-to Videos -Research shows that 95% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about products and services. That’s why it’s such a good idea to provide your viewers with useful information about your own business.
- End Your Videos With a Clear CTA (call-to-action) -This might be visiting your website, calling your business, or invite them to visit your store, restaurant or office. Make sure you provide clear instructions on how viewers can take the next step in finding out more about you!
- Optimize Your Videos -YouTube provides many options for optimizing your videos, making it easier for your customers to find them. Use keywords in your title. This includes location-based keywords for local businesses such as “Home Improvement Tips for Jupiter, Florida Homeowners.” Fill out the video description with keywords as well. Some examples might include locations or special keywords that describe your product or service. Keep in mind what your customers are searching for
Want to know more about using YouTube Videos to engage with your customers? Rest assured that, with Blue Gorilla Digital by your side, you’ll get results and warm leads for your business. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation or call us at 561-877-5221!