5 Reasons You Need Facebook Advertising
Get Back To Focusing on Building Your Business
Facebook is the social media site that just about everyone uses. Most local businesses appreciate the need to build a Facebook page and keep their customers informed of their latest activities. If you haven’t built your page yet, you should create one as soon as possible!
To really get results on Facebook, however, you should consider paid advertising. This actually complements your other efforts as you can send traffic to your page as well as your product pages, blog, or anywhere else. Let’s look at the 5 top reasons to start advertising on Facebook:
- Your Customers Are on Facebook – Why not go where they are? With 22 billion ad clicks per year, Facebook is providing businesses with a huge advertising opportunity at a very low cost. A Social Media Marketing Industry Report found that 72% of advertisers consider Facebook to be their top social media channel (1).
- Ads are Inexpensive – Recently Facebook announced that organic (non-paid) posts have significantly lowered their reach potential. This means, your awesome posts aren’t showing you in fans’ newsfeed. You could spend $10 a day and get in front of thousands of people who wouldn’t have seen you otherwise.
- Multiple Targeting Options – Whether you want to target consumers by their behaviors, demographics, connections, age, income, language or location, we can create some strong audiences to reach.
- Amplify Your Reach – Give your brand instant visibility to drive more leads to come to your website and convert into sales. You can be as specific as you want! Your audience, for example, might look like this: Male and Female, aged 25-65, live in West Palm Beach County, are dog owners and are interested in pet-friendly outdoor activities. Bullseye! Did we mention you can access mobile users anytime?
- Maximize Your Best Content -74% of users follow a brand because they’re interested in its product or service. Repurposing strong, educational content will help drive them down the sales funnel. As organic reach starts to fall, paid Facebook Advertising should be part of your business’s marketing strategy.
Go Beyond Facebook Posts and Get Results Now!
As a busy business owner, your to-do list is never-ending. That’s where we come in! The reality is you should be focusing on building your business rather than navigating the digital jungle on your own. If you think that Facebook advertising is too complex, you weren’t successful in the past doing it on your own or simply don’t have the time, schedule a free consult with us to learn how you can dominate social media with your business name. Contact us today! We’re happy to help. You can schedule your free 15-minute consult or call us at 561-877-5221.